Travel Insurance in Spain
Jennifer Cunningham offers travel insurance and holiday insurance in Spain designed for the expat market. Due to Brexit, we have had to change our provider, but fortunately found a similar company who we have selected to work with who are a fully regulated travel insurance provider with over 30 years experience and with the additional option to purchase Covid 19 protection.
The policies are underwritten by Lloyds of Belgium and the company is fully authorised and regulated in both Europe and Spain.
One bonus is that we can insure you from Spain returning to Spain. NB: insuring from the UK means you will be returned to the UK if you need to be repatriated.
- Single Trip and Annual Multi-Trip options available.
- Europe only or World-wide policy options.
- Cover for travellers up to 79 years of age (with certain restrictions).
- A number of Pre Existing medical conditions are covered for free.
- Emergency medical expenses and repatriation up to 10 million for the top level of
- Emergency Assistance – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Payment can be made in Sterling or Euros by credit card.
- There are a number of additional cover options available including COVID 19, Sports Equipment and Gadget cover.
The advice would be to take to travel insurance with us, when you arrange your trip or holiday. This ensures you are then covered for a possible cancellation.
Make Travel Insurance one of your holiday essentials along with suncream and a hat!!
Jennifer Cunningham Insurances S.L.
Insurance in Spain made simple.
Extra peace of mind when travelling away from home
Having travel insurance will give you that extra peace of mind when travelling away from home knowing that you are fully covered should you fall ill or suffer an accident or even lose your luggage.
Travel insurance does not need to be expensive, but replacing luggage and medical bills certainly can be.