Jennifer Cunningham offers competitive car insurance policies in Spain with Liberty Seguros designed for the expat market. We even insure UK registered cars.
Car insurance in Spain differs from what many of you are familiar with from the UK. For example, in Spain one insures the vehicle as opposed to the people who are going to drive it. It is mandatory to insure your car under Spanish law (even if it is off the road).
We are also one of the few agencies able to offer classic car insurance.
Liberty Seguros rank within the top five Spanish insurers, with their flexible products being competitively priced and are backed by an exemplary commitment to customer service and client satisfaction. Here at Jennifer Cunninghams we like to go the extra mile offering our support with a unique in-house claims department with our dedicated bilingual administrator, Kirstie.
- Protected no claims bonus
- Multiple policy discounts available.
- Policy documents and 24 hour emergency helpline in English
- 24 hour breakdown cover 7 days a week and from your own doorstep
- Legal assistance as standard
- Windscreen/Glass cover with no excess payable
- No-claims discount up to 65%
- Courtesy car from day 1 up to 45 days in the event of accident, fire or theft and from day 7 up to 35 days for mechanical failure
- Loss of keys covered, even if you lock them in your car by mistake!
- Personal injury and death compensation payments for driver and passengers.
- In the event of total loss, compensation of 100% of new value paid. For vehicles over 4 years old, market price plus 30% paid with no excess deducted
- We are able to cover the UK and Europe.
- Cover is provided for all passengers in the event of injury or death
- Full Grua service with no restrictions on distance.